Welcome to the official Camp Carneros 2020 camping event reservation site.
This is a camping event during the Bottle Rock music festival in Napa Valley, California.
FESTIVAL EVENT POSTPONED TO MAY 2021 DUE TO COVID-19.
WE WILL BE PROCESSING REFUNDS FOR ALL CAMPING TICKETS SHORTLY.
CAMP CARNEROS IS RUN BY ALL VOLUNTEERS AND SUPPORTS LOCAL VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTER PROGRAMS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE IN MAY, 2021!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYONES CONTINUED SUPPORT. BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY, AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
- Campsites are available for Thursday night, October 1, through Sunday night October 4, 2020.
- Two-night minimum reservation is required, additional consecutive nights can be added.
- Tent camping only (VW bus styles and roof top or pickup bed tents are OK.) RV sites have to be booked directly with Skyline Wilderness Park, please visit: www.SkylinePark.org
- Skyline Park RV campers need to book their shuttle bus passes here on EventBrite, follow the link to make a reservations and select shuttle bus passes.
- Campsites are 18 feet by 20 feet, flat grass open area in a field.
- Maximum of 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite with overflow parking available for a fee.
- ‘Port-O-Potties’ with portable hand washing stations (cleaned daily), and shower facilities are included.
- Garbage and recycling services along with garbage and recycling bags are included.
- Bottled water and bags of ice will also be available for purchase.
- On-site first aid standby.
- A 24 hour security patrol. (Disclaimer: The Carneros Volunteer Fire Department, Skyline Wilderness Park, the County of Napa, and all affiliates are not responsible for any lost, damaged, and/or stolen items or property from and/or related to camping and/or vehicle parking. Camp at your own risk.)
Check-in and Checkout
- Check-in time for the CampCarneros event will start at 12:00 pm on Thursday, October 1, 2020.
- Checkout time on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights will be 11:00 pm or one hour after the concerts end, whichever is later.
- Checkout time on Monday October 5, will be 12:00 pm. The campsites need to be vacated so event staff can begin park clean-up.
Camping Rules and Restrictions
- All existing Skyline Wilderness Park rules apply to any/all campers.
- For the CampCarneros weekend, no pets are allowed (service animals with proper identification are permitted.)
- Absolutely NO Fires or Open Flame BBQ’ing (Including Charcoal Briquettes) due to fire hazards.
- Propane cooking stoves ARE permitted.
CampCarneros to BottleRock Transportation Options
- CampCarneros shuttle bus services run all day with multiple buses running during peak times.
- BottleRock will also be offering secure bicycle check in at the concert venue.
- It is approximately a 20 minute bicycle ride from CampCarneros to BottleRock. (Disclaimer: Bicycle routes are on city streets, bicycle riding is at your own risk.)
- And all our vehicle passes (Campsite and Overflow) come with in and out privileges.
- Two consecutive nights of camping for $250.00.
- Additional consecutive nights camping can be added for $75.00 per night.
- Overflow parking is a flat rate of $20.00 per vehicle for the entire event.
- Shuttle Bus services are a flat rate of $35.00 per person for the entire event.
- Damaged wrist bands for camping and/or the shuttle bus can be exchanged for FREE.
- Lost and/or stolen wrist bands will require a $25.00 replacement fee.
- No single night camping sales.
Reservations may be cancelled for a full refund up to 30 days before the start of the event, after that all sales for the CampCarneros 2020 event are final. This event requires a lot of planning and upfront expenses from our non-profit volunteer organization, thank you very much for your support.
THIRD PARTY RESALE OF CAMPSITES
As per the County of Napa requirement, please see the following required disclaimer: Third Party Vendors: Reservations are for personal use only. Any resale, transfer or use for profit activity, that are not approved in advance by Skyline Park Citizens Association and the County of Napa are strictly prohibited and will be subject to immediate cancellation without notice, refund or reimbursement...
HOW TO CONTACT CAMP CARNEROS:
There is a contact us link in the Eventbrite system that goes directly to our Camp Staff.
Email is the quickest way to contact us as we are all volunteers. You can also email us direct at email@example.com
If you prefer to contact us by phone, our information line is (707) 265-6043. Please leave a detailed message with a return phone number and we will return calls as soon as we are able.
Frequently asked questions:
New #1 mosted asked question: Is the reservation I made before the festival was postponed still valid for the new dates? And, do I need to do anything to change my reservation dates?
A: Yes, all valid reservations for Camp Carneros 2020 are still good for the new festival dates in October. No, you do not need to do anything to request that change.
1. I reserved two nights, but my ticket shows all four nights?
A: This is simply how the Eventbrite system displays the event, it shows the total dates overall of our event, which runs Thursday to Monday. Your ticket reservations are for the days you selected and purchased.
2. Can I add additional nights later?
A: Yes, additional nights may be added in person when you arrive.
3. I can't attend anymore, and the refund deadline has passed, can I transfer the tickets to someone else?
A: Yes. To transfer you can either open your ticket reservation within the Event Brite system and edit the name and email address of the attendee, thereby transferring it to them, or you can email us the name and email address to whom you wish to transfer, and they must present your ticket confirmation upon arrival. However, as per the County of Napa ordinance, third party resale is prohibited.
4. Can I add shuttle bus passes?
A: Yes, follow the same reservation link and only select shuttle bus passes. They may also be purchased in person when you arrive.
5. Do you rent camping gear?
A: No, however there are nearby retail stores that sell camping gear.
6. You say no open fires, are propane stoves OK?
A: Yes. As always, please be safe and do not cook inside tents or vehicles as Carbon Monoxide is given off by cook stoves. Cook in open fresh air.
7. I can't arrive until later, but I have friends arriving early, can they reserve both our campsites so we are next to each other?
A: Yes, that is fine, but please be courteous to other campers and keep it to only 2 or 3 sites. We want it to be fair for everyone.
8. I am purchasing several campsites and want them next to each other, how can I ensure they are together?
A: All our campsites are first come first served. This is to be fair for everyone. As answered in Number 7, someone may arrive early and reserve the campsites together. However, we cannot guarantee all campsites will be together if you arrive later in the weekend. As always, we will do our best to accommodate all our guests.
9. Refunds. How to I request a refund?
A: Go to the Eventbrite page for your reservation and request a refund through the Eventbrite system. Refunds may take up to 72 hours to process back to your credit card by some banks.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to call and/or email us. Email is typically the fastest response. Thank you very much, and we look forward to camping with you in May! Sincerely, Carneros Fire.
Skyline Wilderness Park
2201 Imola Avenue
Napa, CA 94559
Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 12:00 PM - Monday, October 5, 2020 at 12:00 PM (PDT)
Visit for tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/campcarneros-2020-tickets-87921326053?aff=ebdssbdestsearch